Grand Bank has a variety of in-house loan products that are perfectly designed to fit a large spectrum of customer needs.
• Asset Based Mortgage Program
Qualify with your assets, not income, plus tax returns are not required. You are able to keep your assets where they are appreciating.
• Bridge Loan Mortgage Program
Utilizing the equity in your current home, you’re able to buy a new home without having to wait to sell your current home. Your new home and current home loans are combined into one loan, which could save you hundreds of dollars every month.
• Cash Flow Mortgage Program
Ideal for self-employed buyers, this mortgage program requires 12 months of bank statements. Gift and business funds are accepted as a down payment.
• Lot loans in subdivisions with a recorded plat map.
• Acreage loans
• Light Commercial: Purchase or refinance of real estate for business purposes.*
• Light Commercial: Multiple single-family investment properties on one loan.*
*Considered on a case-by-case bases. Completed personal financial statement required.